TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to our company! By accessing and using our software, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (“Terms”). Please read them carefully before using our software.
- USE OF OUR SOFTWARE: Our software is protected by copyright laws and international treaties. You may only use our software for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms.
- RESTRICTIONS: You are not allowed to: (a) copy or modify our software; (b) sell, rent, lease, license, distribute, or otherwise transfer any part of our software to any third party; (c) use our software in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair our software or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of our software; (d) attempt to gain unauthorized access to our software, user accounts, or any other systems or networks connected to our software; (e) use our software for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Our software and all related trademarks, service marks, logos, and other intellectual property are the property of our company or our licensors. You are not allowed to use any of our intellectual property without our prior written consent.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: Our software is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. We do not guarantee that our software will be error-free, uninterrupted, secure, or meet your requirements. We are not responsible for the actions, content, information, or data of third parties, and you release us, our directors, officers, employees, and agents from any claims and damages, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with any claim you have against any such third parties.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your use or inability to use our software, including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data, or other intangible losses, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any event, our total liability to you for all damages shall not exceed the amount you paid to us, if any, to access or use our software.
- INDEMNIFICATION: You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our software, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- TERMINATION: We may terminate these Terms and your access to our software at any time for any reason. Upon termination, you must immediately stop using our software and destroy any copies you have made of our software.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION: These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where our company is located. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms or your use of our software shall be resolved exclusively in the courts located in that jurisdiction.
- CHANGES TO THESE TERMS: We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, and any changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued use of our software after any changes to these Terms will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at Help